100% Cotton Embroidered - Pink Cherries NOW 30% OFF - WAS $13.95 - 1/2 M
100% Cotton – Pink Cherries (Embroidered)
‘Pink Cherries’ is not only embellished with these delightful fruits, but the beautiful and soft white cotton cloth is embroidered. This fabric has texture and dimension, and will keep you oh-so-cool in summer, or be a stunning blouse any time of year. This Cherry fabric would be a wonderful romantic top, with gathers, frills or pleats. Imagine a billowy blouse, or a loose kaftan, tunic or statement maxi dress. You may want to line a skirt, but (as I always say) if the skirt is full (eg. has gathers or pleats) you may not need to if you have flesh toned undergarments. If you make a wrap dress (how divine) then you may want a little lawn interlining for the back skirt piece. 140cm wide.
For your cloth edit consider: looser shirts, blouses, tops and tunics; dresses (eg. wrap, tunic, shirt dresses), skirts (eg. wrap, midi, gathered, pleated).
We stock so many beautiful indie patterns that would be a perfect match with this Cotton fabric. Here are some suggestions:
- Closet Core Patterns – Cielo, Elodie, Charlie
- Folkwear Patterns – Mexico Dress (and Top), Hapi and Haori, Japanese Kimono, Gaza Dress, Armistice Blouse.
- Friday Pattern Co. – Sagebrush Top, Square Neck, Top Wilder Gown, Davenport, Saltwater Slip Dress.
- Homer + Howells – Cissy, Ingrid.
- I AM Patterns – Cassiopee, Gaia, Jain, Joy, Juliette, Lucienne, Sherazade, Cinderella, Irma
- Named Patterns – Helmi (Tunic or Blouse), Reeta Shirt Dress
- Papercut Patterns – Array, Nexus, Sequence, Tide
- Pauline Alice Patterns – Coeli, Sedavi, Calvari, Cami Shirt Dress.
- Pattern Fantastique – Mersis, Vali, Calyx, Celestial, Teia Dress
- The Assembly Line – Cap Sleeve Shirt, Cuff Top, Cuff Dress, Oversized Shirt
- By Hand London – Hannah, Liz, Sandeep
Whilst cotton can generally be machine washed and tumble dried without any problems, this is embroidered so care needs to be taken. Wash colours separately. Use a mesh washing bag and wash on a delicate cycle only. Do not tumble dry. The finished garment will last longer and look better if it is shaken out when wet, and placed on a padded hanger to dry. To prevent fading, wash inside out and dry in the shade. Cotton needs a warm to hot iron. Conduct a spot test. Cotton is dry cleanable.