Aurora – Poplin Viscose
- 143cm Wide
- 127 gsm
- 100% Viscose
This pretty Aurora print has a similar motif to the Allegra design. The motif is concentric circles of scalloped petals, and it has the look of a crocheted edge. It's very unique, and the smaller scale (around 10cm) might be preferred by some over some of the statement viscose prints. It features pink, white, blue, but it's the citron hue that brings this to life.
See below for lots of Indie Pattern Ideas
We stock so many beautiful sewing patterns that would be a perfect match with this fabric. Here are some Indie Pattern suggestions:
- Ann Ringstrand - Holy Shirtdress, Gather Dress (and check out the SEW book).
- Atelier Brunette - La Jupe, Le Pyjama, La Chemisette, La Robe Chemise, La Robe Butterfly, La Blouse
- Seasons of East - Summer in New York, Autumn in London
- Sewing and the City - Mercer, Essex
- Merchant and Mills - Edie, Ellis and Hattie, Ellsworth, Factory, Florence, Shepherd, Winnie
- Now and Then - Beach Pyjamas, Tilbury, All Seasons, Hepburn, Revere, Amelie
- Atelier Jupe - Lynn, Zoey, Liv, Sienna, Frida, Tilda, Olivia, Emily, Chloe, Pippa, Lottie/Kate, Solange, Savannah, Lea, Alana, Este.
- The Avid Seamstress - The Blouse, The Everyday Shirt, The Raglan Dress, The Day Dress, The Pyjama Bottoms, Sun Dress, Jumpset Dress.
- Atelier Scammit - Petites Choses, Artesane, Astree, Vertige, Zephir
- By Hand London – Hannah, Liz, Sandeep, Tamzin
- Closet Core Patterns – Cielo, Elodie, Charlie, Carolyn, Pauline, Kalle, Nicks
- Folkwear Patterns – Mexico Dress (and Top), Hapi and Haori, Japanese Kimono, Walking Skirt, Poet's Shirt
- Friday Pattern Co. – Sagebrush Top, Square Neck, Top Wilder Gown, Davenport, Saturday Skirt Set, Saguaro, Donny, Avenir
- I AM Patterns – Barbara, Cassiopee, Gaia, Jain, Joy, Juliette, Lucienne, Sherazade, Cinderella, Irma, Octarine, Aura, Helios, Heset, Marty
- Maison Fauve - Tilda, Penelope, Zenith, Atlas, Lauren, Mia, Niki, Byzance, Violette, Marissa, Soho, Skyline, Chelsea, Haut Vol, Transat.
- Named Patterns – Helmi, Reeta Shirt Dress, Ninni, Valo, Hali, Syli, Taiko, Lilja, Sylvi, Taiko, Sisko
- Papercut Patterns – Array, Nexus, Sequence, Tide, Ashling, Estella, Tula, Celestia, Meridian
- Pauline Alice Patterns – Calvari, Ibi.
- Pattern Fantastique – Calyx, Celestial
- The Assembly Line – Cuff Top, Cuff Dress, Oversized Shirt, The Shirt Dress
- Liberty Patterns - Beatrix, Natasha, Rosanna, Megan
- Sew House Seven - Romey, Remy, Sauvie, Wildwood
- Tilly and the Buttons - Mabel, Marnie, Lottie, Lyra, Stevie
- Stitched for Good - Chorizema, Waratah, Honeysuckle
Viscose is a fibre that is derived from wood pulp, making it a natural fabric that is more breathable than cotton. It is also known as Rayon.
Please allow 5% shrinkage for this fabric as viscose has a tendency to shrink in the first wash.
Machine washable at 30 degrees, cool iron and hang out to dry straight after washing, please note when you wash viscose it can become stiffer when wet but the softness and drape will return as it dries. Dry in shade and inside out.