100% Viscose Atelier Jupe - Abstract Print *NEW* - 1.3m Piece Left
Last Piece 1.3m
100% Viscose Atelier Jupe - Abstract Print
Introducing a brand new Atelier Jupe fabric, released especially for the New Atelier Jupe Lynn Caftan pattern. What a sensational print. It features leaf shapes (although this is not obvious), and other wriggly white lines, and sweeping lines of yellows and white. You will also find dusky pink, sage, burnt oranges, lavender and purple. This is a treasure. I hope you enjoy.
- Made in France
- 140cm Wide
For your cloth edit consider: semi-fitted or looser shirts, blouses, tops and tunics; dresses (eg. wrap, tunic, shirt dresses), fuller skirts (eg. wrap, midi, gathered, pleated).
Here are some indie sewing pattern suggestions:
- Atelier Jupe - Lynn, Zoey, Liv, Sienna, Frida, Tilda, Olivia.
- The Avid Seamstress - The Blouse, The Everyday Shirt, The Raglan Dress, The Day Dress, The Pyjama Bottoms
- Atelier Scammit - Petites Choses, Artesane, Astree, Vertige, Zephir
- By Hand London – Anna, Hannah, Liz, Sandeep, Tamzin
- Closet Core Patterns – Cielo, Elodie, Charlie, Carolyn, Pauline, Kalle
- Folkwear Patterns – Mexico Dress (and Top), Hapi and Haori, Japanese Kimono, Walking Skirt
- Friday Pattern Co. – Sagebrush Top, Square Neck, Top Wilder Gown, Davenport, Hughes.
- Homer + Howells – Cissy, Ingrid.
- I AM Patterns – Barbara, Cassiopee, Gaia, Jain, Joy, Juliette, Lucienne, Sherazade, Cinderella, Irma, Octarine
- Maison Fauve - Tilda, Penelope, Zenith, Atlas, Lauren, Mia, Niki, Byzance.
- Named Patterns – Helmi (Tunic or Blouse), Reeta Shirt Dress, Ninni, Valo
- Papercut Patterns – Array, Nexus, Sequence, Tide, Ashling, Estella, Tula, Celestia, Pinnacle
- Pauline Alice Patterns – Calvari, Cami Shirt Dress, Lliria, Ibi.
- Pattern Fantastique – Mersis, Vali, Calyx, Celestial, Vali
- The Assembly Line – Cap Sleeve Shirt, Cuff Top, Cuff Dress, Oversized Shirt
Viscose and Rayon are regenerated cellulose fibres made from natural cellulose sources such as wood pulp. It is delicate and requires special care to reduce the risk of being pulled out of shape, pilling, and shrinkage. Hand washing is recommended as it is especially delicate when wet. Turn inside out and wash in cold or lukewarm water. Do not twist/wring. Machine wash at own risk. Turn inside out to minimise fading and use a mesh washing bag so the garment is not pulled and distorted. Wash in a cool, delicate cycle. Dry flat or on a padded hanger. Do not dry in a dryer as the fabric will shrink. Iron on the reverse side and use a low setting.