50% Cotton 50% Linen – ‘Escapade’ White - REMNANT 2.85m Was $76.65 Now $49
REMNANT 2.85m Was $76.65 Now $49
That's 35% Off
50% Cotton 50% Linen – ‘Escapade’ White
'Escapade' is a beautifully soft and lighter weight Linen blend, ready for inspired summer sewing. This is a vibrant mid-sized watercolour print on a white background, with dreamy pinks, plums, deep marron, brown, yellow, orange, and moments of green. The foreground features delicate flowers, with variegations of pink coming together to great effect. The background design contains impressions of what I see as pompon shaped flowers. There is depth and interest to this print, and it's perfect for shirts, blouse, dresses and skirts. It has great drape and will move in the breeze.
- 50% Linen 50% Cotton
- 140cm wide
- approx. 150gsm
We stock so many beautiful indie patterns that would be a perfect match with this fabric. Here are some suggestions:
- By Hand London - Lizz, Tamzin, Sandeep, Hannah
- Closet Core Patterns – Kalle, Cielo, Elodie, Charlie, Fiore, Pauline Dress
- Folkwear Patterns – Mexico Dress (and Top), Hapi and Haori, Japanese Kimono, Gaza Dress.
- Friday Pattern Co. – Hughes Dress, Sagebrush Top, Square Neck, Wilder Gown, Davenport, Saltwater Slip Dress.
- Homer + Howells – Cissy, Ingrid.
- In The Folds – Collins Top, Acton Dress.
- I AM Patterns – Cassiopee, Gaia, Jain, Joy, Juliette, Lucienne, Sherazade, Cinderella, Irma, Octarine, Magdala, Barbara
- Named Patterns – Helmi (Tunic or Blouse), Reeta Shirt Dress
- Papercut Patterns – Array, Nexus, Sequence, Aura, Tide, Pinnacle, Ashling, Celestia, Estella.
- Pauline Alice Patterns – Coeli, Sedavi, Calvari, Cami
- Pattern Fantastique – Mersis, Vali, Calyx, Celestial, Teia Dress
- The Assembly Line – Cap Sleeve Shirt, Cuff Top, Cuff Dress, Oversized Shirt
We recommend a gentle machine wash or hand washing linen. It is important not to wring the fabric or garment, so if you are handwashing, roll up in a towel to press out excess water. To ensure the long life of a garment, don’t tumble dry as this breaks down the fibres. If you do tumble dry the cloth, then do so on a cooler setting. It is preferable to wash inside out. Wash colours separately. Shake out the wet garment and dry flat (or on a hanger) in the shade. Use a warm/hot iron and spot test. Linen softens upon wearing and laundering.