Atelier Brunette - 'Beryl Night' Viscose *Last Piece 2m $72.95
Last Piece 2m $72.95
Atelier Brunette - Beryl Night Viscose
I couldn't possibly order the gorgeous Atelier Brunette Corduroys and Dandy Velvets without also selecting a handful of prints that will coordinate beautifully with them. 'Beryl' is a stunning viscose with a dark navy background and small-scale abstract design. The interesting design features Maple, Forest, Rust, denim blue and hot pink. This is going to look superb with the NEW Corduroys and Velvets, as well as your favourite denim.
The Atelier Brunette "Beryl" viscose fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified and woven from EcoVero™️ certified fibers. This viscose is free of harmful substances and the manufacturing cycle has been optimized to drastically reduce the environmental impact compared to traditional viscose.
- 100% high quality viscose
- 120 g/m²
- 140cm Wide
- Cold wash, gentle spin - do not tumble dry
- Designed in France // Made in India
- Standard 100 Oeko-Tex certified // EcoVero™️viscose fibers
We stock so many beautiful sewing patterns that would be a perfect match with this fabric. Here are some Indie Pattern suggestions:
- Sewing and the City - Mercer.
- Merchant and Mills - Edie, Ellis and Hattie, Ellsworth, Factory, Florence, Shepherd, Winnie
- Now and Then - Beach Pyjamas, Tilbury, All Seasons, Hepburn, Revere, Amelie
- Atelier Jupe - Lynn, Zoey, Liv, Sienna, Frida, Tilda, Olivia, Emily, Chloe, Pippa, Lottie/Kate, Solange, Savannah.
- The Avid Seamstress - The Blouse, The Everyday Shirt, The Raglan Dress, The Day Dress, The Pyjama Bottoms
- Atelier Scammit - Petites Choses, Artesane, Astree, Vertige, Zephir
- By Hand London – Hannah, Liz, Sandeep, Tamzin
- Closet Core Patterns – Cielo, Elodie, Charlie, Carolyn, Pauline, Kalle
- Folkwear Patterns – Mexico Dress (and Top), Hapi and Haori, Japanese Kimono, Walking Skirt
- Friday Pattern Co. – Sagebrush Top, Square Neck, Top Wilder Gown, Davenport
- Homer + Howells – Cissy, Ingrid.
- I AM Patterns – Barbara, Cassiopee, Gaia, Jain, Joy, Juliette, Lucienne, Sherazade, Cinderella, Irma, Octarine, Aura, Helios
- Maison Fauve - Tilda, Penelope, Zenith, Atlas, Lauren, Mia, Niki, Byzance, Violette, Marissa, Soho, Skyline, Chelsea.
- Named Patterns – Helmi (Tunic or Blouse), Reeta Shirt Dress, Ninni, Valo, Hali, Syli, Taiko
- Papercut Patterns – Array, Nexus, Sequence, Tide, Ashling, Estella, Tula, Celestia, Pinnacle, Meridian
- Pauline Alice Patterns – Calvari, Cami Shirt Dress, Lliria, Ibi.
- Pattern Fantastique – Mersis, Calyx, Celestial
- The Assembly Line – Cap Sleeve Shirt, Cuff Top, Cuff Dress, Oversized Shirt
Washing Instructions: Cold wash, delicate cycle, do not tumble dry