Atelier Brunette - 'Domino' Viscose - Fuchsia/Dahlia
This Fabric is sold in units of 50cm (.5m; ½ m). Eg. for 2.5m, enter the quantity ‘5’.
If the precise colour, weight and feel of the fabric is important for your decision, the best option to eliminate disappointment is to use the Swatch Service. See under the 'About' tab and 'Cloth' tab for more details.
Atelier Brunette - 'Domino' Viscose (Fuchsia/Dahlia)
This 'Domino' print is a gorgeous combination of Fuchsia and Ochre. Whilst this is part of the Atelier Brunette summer collection, this is perfect for any time of year. Wear solo as a dress, or team with Ochre, denim or the Forest or White corduroy. This will be a perfect match for the Atelier Brunette patterns, like La Chemisette and La Jupe.
The Atelier Brunette viscose fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified and woven from EcoVero™️ certified fibers. This viscose is free of harmful substances and the manufacturing cycle has been optimized to drastically reduce the environmental impact compared to traditional viscose.
- 100% high quality viscose
- 135 g/m²
- 140cm Wide
- Cold wash, gentle spin - do not tumble dry
- Designed in France // Made in India
- Standard 100 Oeko-Tex certified // EcoVero™️viscose fibers
We stock so many beautiful sewing patterns that would be a perfect match with this fabric. Here are some Indie Pattern suggestions:
- Atelier Brunette - La Jupe, Le Pyjama, La Chemisette
- Sewing and the City - Mercer.
- Merchant and Mills - Edie, Ellis and Hattie, Ellsworth, Factory, Florence, Shepherd, Winnie
- Now and Then - Beach Pyjamas, Tilbury, All Seasons, Hepburn, Revere, Amelie
- Atelier Jupe - Lynn, Zoey, Liv, Sienna, Frida, Tilda, Olivia, Emily, Chloe, Pippa, Lottie/Kate, Solange, Savannah.
- The Avid Seamstress - The Blouse, The Everyday Shirt, The Raglan Dress, The Day Dress, The Pyjama Bottoms
- Atelier Scammit - Petites Choses, Artesane, Astree, Vertige, Zephir
- By Hand London – Hannah, Liz, Sandeep, Tamzin
- Closet Core Patterns – Cielo, Elodie, Charlie, Carolyn, Pauline, Kalle
- Folkwear Patterns – Mexico Dress (and Top), Hapi and Haori, Japanese Kimono, Walking Skirt
- Friday Pattern Co. – Sagebrush Top, Square Neck, Top Wilder Gown, Davenport
- Homer + Howells – Cissy, Ingrid.
- I AM Patterns – Barbara, Cassiopee, Gaia, Jain, Joy, Juliette, Lucienne, Sherazade, Cinderella, Irma, Octarine, Aura, Helios
- Maison Fauve - Tilda, Penelope, Zenith, Atlas, Lauren, Mia, Niki, Byzance, Violette, Marissa, Soho, Skyline, Chelsea.
- Named Patterns – Helmi (Tunic or Blouse), Reeta Shirt Dress, Ninni, Valo, Hali, Syli, Taiko
- Papercut Patterns – Array, Nexus, Sequence, Tide, Ashling, Estella, Tula, Celestia, Pinnacle, Meridian
- Pauline Alice Patterns – Calvari, Cami Shirt Dress, Lliria, Ibi.
- Pattern Fantastique – Mersis, Calyx, Celestial
- The Assembly Line – Cap Sleeve Shirt, Cuff Top, Cuff Dress, Oversized Shirt
Washing Instructions: Cold wash, delicate cycle, do not tumble dry