Cloth Kit - I AM Cassiopee in 'Mount Tamborine' Linen | Silk
What's in this Cloth Kit?
This is the perfect project for someone who has done a bit of sewing, but who perhaps hasn't tackled a dress yet. This dress is an easy-fit, easy-wear floaty dress which will be great for summer, but you can explore other fabric options to make another for cooler months. The pattern is sized from Euro 36 - 46. There is quite a bit of ease in this design. The finished bust measurements are from 37 in (94cm) to 46 1/2 in (118cm). Refer to the separate listing for this pattern for more details.
The Cloth Kit comes beautifully presented in a useful, re-cyclable drawstring Calico Bag.
- I AM Patterns Cassiopee Pattern x 1 (you will have this to use over and over again)
- Mt. Tamborine Linen | Silk Fabric x 3m
- Rasant Thread #2002 (White - 1000m) x 1
- Schmetz Sewing Machine Needles – Universal Multi Pack #70/10 - #90/14 x 1 (you will probably use a #12 with this fabric)
- Tracing Paper (one large sheet of quality tissue tracing paper [150 x 110 folded] + the quality white tissue paper Cloth Edit uses for the Fabric is amazing for tracing patterns).
- BONUS GIFT- Made in Italy Tape Measure