Cloth Kit - Pauline Alice Lliria in 'Poppy Landscape' Linen | Silk
What's in this Cloth Kit?
Lliria is a modern take on a 1940s inspired dress. This is perfect if you have done a bit of sewing, and want to explore some interesting design features like the gathers on the front bodice, the sleeve cuffs, and the shaped waistband. This pattern is for sizes 34-48 (Bust: 80cm - 108cm; Waist: 62cm – 90cm Hips: 86cm - 114cm). There is quite a bit of ease in this garment. Refer to the separate listing for this pattern for more details.
The Cloth Kit comes beautifully presented in a useful, re-cyclable drawstring Calico Bag.
- Pauline Alice Lliria Pattern x 1 (you will have this to use over and over again)
- Poppy Landscape Linen | Silk Fabric x 3m (This is enough for either view)
- Rasant Thread #0778 (Ivory - 1000m) x 1
- Flower Shell Buttons 15mm x 10
- Schmetz Sewing Machine Needles – Universal Multi Pack #70/10 - #90/14 x 1 (you will probably use a #12 with this fabric)
- 1m Light Weight Interfacing (this will be more than enough)
- Tracing Paper (one large sheet of quality tissue tracing paper [150 x 110 folded] + the quality white tissue paper Cloth Edit uses for the Fabric is amazing for tracing patterns).
- BONUS GIFT- Made in Italy Tape Measure