Dreamscape Mars - Poly Chiffon - Panel Print - Clearance Fabric Sale 30% Off
This Fabric is sold by the Panel.
If the precise colour, weight and feel of the fabric is important for your decision, the best option to eliminate disappointment is to use the Swatch Service. See under the 'About' tab and 'Cloth' tab for more details.
30% Discount Applied at the CheckoutDreamscape Mars - Poly Chiffon - Priced Per Panel
- Panel = 63-64cm
- 145cm Wide
- Made in Japan
Dreamscape Mars is a mind bending Surrealist print, featuring what you might perceive to be bubbles, merged with flowers and foliage. It's an unusual border print (the print runs along the selvage, across the grain), and can be used in either direction. One side features an ethereal ivory with foliage and flowers, popping out of bubbles. On the other side is a stunning silvery grey, and while there is also foliage, the emphasis is on the Surrealist, cascading bubbles.
This is going to be so fun to play with, as you decide which part of the print will be the bodice front, back, sleeves, and so on. Although light, this is the perfect fabric for unique blouses and dresses for autumn and winter. This is very unique and designer-esque.
I would suggest three panels for a blouse with sleeves, but if you really want to focus on the leaves and flowers (or alternatively, the psychedelic dream bubbles) you may need an extra one.
The cloth is sheer, but you may be fine with just flesh toned underwear for blouses (depending on the use of ruffles etc). This is a lovely quality chiffon. It's soft, and of course the drape is divine.
We stock so many beautiful indie patterns that would be a perfect match with this fabric. Here are some suggestions:
- The Avid Seamstress - Blouse, Everyday Shirt
- Atelier Scammit - Vertige, Petites Choses, Zephir, Artesane
- By Hand London – Hannah Wrap Top
- Closet Core Patterns – Kalle, Cielo
- Folkwear Patterns – Mexico Dress (the Top), Hapi and Haori, Japanese Kimono
- Friday Pattern Co. – Sagebrush Top, Wilder Gown, Davenport, Saltwater Slip Dress.
- I AM Patterns – Cassiopee, Gaia, Jain, Joy, Sherazade, Cinderella, Irma
- Named Patterns – Reeta Shirt Dress
- Papercut Patterns – Array, Nexus, Sequence, Tide, Ashling
- Pauline Alice Patterns – Coeli, Reina
- Pattern Fantastique – Vali, Calyx, Teia Dress
- The Assembly Line – Cap Sleeve Shirt, Cuff Top, Oversized Shirt, Tie Bow Blouse
This Polyester cloth can be machined washed on a gentle, cool cycle. Turn inside out to minimise fading, use a mesh washing bag, and dry on a hanger. Iron on the reverse side and use the lowest setting. Dry Cleanable.