European Cuffing (Tubular) 95% Cotton 5% Elastane - Haze Multi - Clearance Fabric Sale 30% Off
This Fabric is sold in units of 50cm (.5m; ½ m). Eg. for 2.5m, enter the quantity ‘5’.
If the precise colour, weight and feel of the fabric is important for your decision, the best option to eliminate disappointment is to use the Swatch Service. See under the 'About' tab and 'Cloth' tab for more details.
30% Discount Applied at the Checkout
European Cuffing (Tubular) 95% Cotton 5% Elastane - Haze Multi
This is a perfect match for the 'Haze' Multi French Terry. It is a single knit cuffing (so it doesn't have the ribbed lines). It's soft, has good stretch and recovery, and is perfect for your cuffs, necklines and bands. It is great for kids clothing and for those with sensitive skin.
- 34cm (This is a Tubular knit, so it is 30cm doubled. If it were cut along one side it would be 64cm).
- 50% Stretch
- Oeko-Tex Kl1
- Made in Europe
We stock so many beautiful indie patterns that would be a perfect match with this Cotton fabric. Use this cuffing for the following knit garments:
- Atelier Brunette - Le Sweat
- Atelier Jupe - Charlie
- Atelier Scammit - Horizon
- Friday Pattern Co. – Arlo
- I AM Patterns – Emilien, Rainbow, Lion, Zebra, Chantal
- Named Patterns – Sloane, Talvikki
- Papercut Patterns – Juno, Solar, Tula.
- Pattern Fantastique – Aeolian Tee and Dress
- Maison Fauve - Granite
- Sew House Seven - Toaster Sweater, Cosmos
- Sewing and the City - Bleeker
- Tilly and the Buttons - Agnes, Billie, Coco, Pearl
Wash at 30 Degrees Celsius. Do Not Tumble Dry. Wash colours separately. The finished garment will last longer and look better if it is shaken out when wet and placed on a hanger to dry. To prevent fading, wash inside out and dry in the shade. Cotton needs a warm to hot iron. Conduct a spot test.