European French Terry 95% Cotton 5% Elastane - Haze | Multi REMNANT .92m Was $34.95 Now $27.95
REMNANT .92m Was $34.95 Now $27.95
That's 20% Off
European French Terry 95% Cotton 5% Elastane - Haze | Multi
The 'Haze' effect of this stunning quality French Terry is so unique. This 'Haze' design comes in two colourways (Blue/Green & Multi) and there's matching rib cuffing. I've been searching for a long time for gorgeous quality French Terry in unique designs, and I'm thrilled with this cloth. It's soft and luxurious against the skin. It's not a bulky cloth (it's around 235gsm), so it's perfect for autumn, winter and spring. It has fantastic recovery.
'Haze' Multi features an array of glorious colours (yellow, orange, pink and blue) and it creates a mesmerizing haze ;-). The design is horizontal (and corresponds with the main stretch of the fabric). This is a yarn dyed design so the underside is the same colour as the right side.
Pair with the European Haze Rib Cuffing.
- 154cm wide
- 40% Stretch x 5-10% Stretch (Two way stretch but not much stretch in one direction)
- Oeko-Tex Kl1
- Made in Europe
We stock so many beautiful indie patterns that would be a perfect match with this Cotton fabric. Here are some suggestions:
- Atelier Brunette - Le Sweat
- Atelier Jupe - Charlie
- Atelier Scammit - Horizon
- Friday Pattern Co. – Arlo
- I AM Patterns – Emilien, Rainbow, Lion, Zebra, Chantal
- Named Patterns – Sloane, Talvikki
- Papercut Patterns – Juno, Solar, Tula.
- Pauline Alice Patterns – Maritims
- Pattern Fantastique – Aeolian Tee and Dress
- Maison Fauve - Granite
- Sew House Seven - Toaster Sweater, Cosmos
- Sewing and the City - Bleeker
- Tilly and the Buttons - Agnes, Billie, Coco, Pearl
Wash at 30 Degrees Celsius. Do Not Tumble Dry. Wash colours separately. The finished garment will last longer and look better if it is shaken out when wet and placed on a hanger to dry. To prevent fading, wash inside out and dry in the shade. Cotton needs a warm to hot iron. Conduct a spot test.