Magic Pins - Extra Fine / .4mm - 50pcs
The patented Magic Pins™ by Taylor Seville seem to be well known in the quilting community, but few home sewists know about these exceptional pins, that are perfect for pinning any fine fabrics. If you research these pins you will see that the green head version is labelled as 'Patchwork Pins' in the US, but these very fine pins are perfect for the home sewist, and as such have been relabelled. These pins are even finer than the Magic Silk Pins, and you will enjoy using them with light to medium weight fabric. I even use them for pinning denim and mid-weight knit fabrics.
About Magic Extra Fine Pins
- Extra Fine Magic Pins won't snag delicate silks or cottons as they are smooth and sharp
- They are 36mm long and are .4mm wide
- The pin heads are heat resistant, and the shape makes them more amenable to pressing
- The pins feature Comfort Grip™ handles which makes them easier to pick up and manoeuvre through your fabric.
- The elongated coloured head makes them easier to spot on the floor when you drop them.
- The 50 pins come in an attractive designer storage case.