Atelier Brunette - 'La Combinaison' (Jumpsuit) Sewing Pattern
About the 'La Combinaison' pattern
This is a timeless wardrobe staple that's both stylish and comfortable. It has ample sleeves and elasticated waistband to make it easy to slip on. See the details listed below.
Includes English Instructions
- A jumpsuit with a straight cut and feminine accents.
- A large button placket with button closure in front.
- A round neckline that emphasizes the collarbones.
- An elasticated waistband in the back for absolute comfort.
- A belt to tie at the waist.
- Seamless and ample sleeves designed with a straight hem.
- Two large, wide patch pockets on the sides.
- Strong 307 g/m2, kraft paper case.
- An 80 x 120 sheet printed on both sides with a QR Code* guiding you to the illustrated instruction booklet in PDF format
- An instruction booklet in FR/EN
- A rectangular woven label
Soft fabrics such as viscose, or cotton linen blends. Perfect for the Atelier Brunette Vichy double gauze checks, and all linens and viscose.
interfacing, buttons, elastic, bias
34 - 48 (this relates to a waist of 63.5cm - 88cm; Bust 80 - 108; Hips 84cm - 114cm).
Level of Difficulty