Atelier Brunette - 'La Robe Chemise' (Shirt Dress) Sewing Pattern
About the 'La Robe Chemise' pattern
La Robe Chemise is a wardrobe staple, and perfect for any time of year. See the details below.
Includes English Instructions
- A straight and generous cut for optimized comfort
- A well-fitted shirt collar
- A button placket opening in front
- Long sleeves accompanied by a triangle yoke and pleated cuffs
- A back yoke with irresistible gathers
- A patch pocket with delicate hem on the front
- A rounded shirt bottom with two side slits like the LA Chemisette and LA Robe Butterfly sewing patterns
- Strong 307 g/m2, kraft paper case.
- An 80 x 120 sheet printed on both sides with a QR Code* guiding you to the illustrated instruction booklet in PDF format
- An instruction booklet in FR/EN
- A rectangular woven label
Cotton, linen, twill, linen, viscose fabric
interfacing, buttons, elastic, bias
34 - 48 (this relates to a waist of 63.5cm - 88cm; Bust 80 - 108; Hips 84cm - 114cm).
Level of Difficulty