Atelier Brunette - 'Le Blazer' Sewing Pattern
About the 'Le Blazer' pattern
This oversized blazer has a gorgeous, generous collar, a slightly dropped shoulder, and oversized pockets that balance perfectly. See the details below.
Includes English Instructions
- A contemporary length
- A reinvented tailored collar
- Closes with a pretty button that emphasizes the roundness of the bottom of the jacket
- Two wide and large patch pockets on the front
- Strong 307 g/m2, kraft paper case.
- An 80 x 120 sheet printed on both sides with a QR Code* guiding you to the illustrated instruction booklet in PDF format
- An instruction booklet in FR/EN
- A rectangular woven label
Cotton linen twill, Gabardine
interfacing, buttons, Bias
34 - 48 (this relates to a waist of 63.5cm - 88cm; Bust 80 - 108; Hips 84cm - 114cm).
Level of Difficulty