Closet Core Patterns - Faye Swimsuit
About the Faye
Function meets form with Faye, a modern, versatile, and fully lined swimsuit. With a clean finish and minimalist design lines, the Faye Swimsuit features a scoop neckline and a slightly cheeky cut, with enough variations to create a full wardrobe of swimwear.
View A blends a high-rise bikini bottom and a bikini top with straight straps. View B is sporty and fun with a low-rise bikini bottom and a bikini top with a strappy back and supportive under bust band. Prefer a one-piece? View C is a classic maillot with a deep scoop back and adjustable straps.
Swimsuit lycra with 4-way stretch (at least 50% crosswise stretch).
Swim lining with 4-way stretch (100% nylon suggested) - you may also use swimsuit fabric in lieu of lining (please note this will add
YARDAGE REQUIREMENTS (0-20 SIZE RANGE)
All yardage is for 58" / 1.5 m wide fabric.
- View A (High Waist Bikini + Straight Strap Top)
- Swim fabric AND Lining: Sizes 0-20: 3/4 yard / 0.75m
- View B (Low Waist Bikini + Cross Strap Top)
- Swim fabric AND Lining: Sizes 0-6: 1/2 yard / 0.5m, Sizes 8-20: 3/4 yard / 0.75m
- View C (One Piece Swimsuit)
- Swim fabric AND Lining: Sizes 0-10:3/4 yard / 0.75m, Sizes 12-20: 1 yard / 1m
The size range for this pattern is 0-20.
See the Closet Core Patterns size charts (see images) provided for details.
Level of Difficulty
Closet Core Patterns rate this pattern as 'Confident Beginner'