Gütermann Top Stitching Thread - White #111
About Top Stitching Thread
Gütermann creative top stitch thread is ideal for decorative seams. It's great for classic denim garments, but also think about using this on a range of fabrics. In the last images you will see how #111 White #169 Taupe #448 Copper and #968 Mustard looks on Cloth Edit's light weight denim shirting.
Features and Uses
- 100% Polyester
- Three-ply sewing thread with an evenly round thread cross-section
- For sewing 3-dimensional ornamental stitches and decorative seams
- For closing and backstitch seams
- For hand stitched buttonholes
- Use Top Stitch Thread through the needle and Sew-all Thread in the bobbin (See note below)
- Perfect for medium to heavy-weight fabrics (See Note below)
- Suggested needle size 100-120 (See note below)
Cloth Edit Recommends
I have used the Top Stitch thread through the needle and in the bobbin, and it worked well. See the images for an indication of what this thread looks like on the Japanese light weight denims. I used a Klasse #90/14 Top Stitching Needle.