Friday Pattern Co - Arlo Track Jacket
About the Arlo Tracksuit
The Arlo Track Jacket is the perfect lightweight layer. It features a sport collar, interesting seamlines, and comfortable front pockets. The Arlo is fitted without being tight and comes with three length options: short 22”/56cm, medium 24”/61cm, and long 26”/66cm. It is the type of zip-up you can wear on its own in autumn and under a warm coat in winter. This is a unisex pattern and looks great on all gender expressions! This pattern is intermediate but is achievable by the confident beginner.
About the images
- The model in the pink/orange colour blocked version is wearing a size small in the short length, with no modifications. She is 5'6" tall (168cm).
- The model in the blue version is wearing a size small in the medium length, with no modifications. He is 5'9" tall (175cm).
- The model in the pink and white version is wearing a size 4X in the long length, with no modifications. She is 6' tall (183cm).
This track jacket is designed for knits with at least 20% cross grain stretch. Select fabric like French terry, sweatshirt fleece, ponte, and other sturdy knits. Knits that are really drapey are not suitable for the Arlo pattern.
- Zipper foot
- Marking tool
- Separating zipper (22”/56cm for short, 24”/61cm for medium, and 26”/66cm for long)
- Wonder Tape
- Stay tape (optional). You may want to stabilize the upper pocket seams if you are using fabric that is really stretchy. See Recommended Fabric section for more info.
The Friday Patterns Co. Arlo Jacket includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
Level of difficulty
The Arlo Track Jacket is rated at an Intermediate level sewing.
Friday Pattern Company is an independent sewing pattern company based out of Sacramento, CA. USA.