Liberty Fabrics Sewing Pattern - Rosanna Blouse/Top (6-14)
About Liberty Patterns
Liberty Patterns are made in conjunction with McCalls Pattern Co. Liberty's contribution is the fantastic reimagining of the designs. The samples they have made, styled and photographed are exceptional, and illustrate the possibilities of the pattern. Explore the Alexa Frill Dress, Beatrix, Como, Cowboy, Esther, Mexi Megan Skirt, Natasha's Dress, Rosanna blouse, Thea Shirt.
The envelopes have been upgraded from the type of envelop you would expect from McCalls/Vogue. It's sturdy and looks great. The instructions and tissue pattern are the same as you'd get in a Vogue/McCalls pattern.
About the Rosanna (6-14)
The Rosanna is a stunning, on trend romantic top that has an optional ruffled yoke, with options for frilled or standard cuffs.
For your Rosanna select Tana Lawn™ cotton, crepe de chine, silk satin.
- A: 1 1/4 yd (1.2 m) of 1/4″ (6 mm) elastic;
- one package of 1/2″ (1.3 cm) wide single fold bias tape
- A, B: five 1/2″ (13 mm) buttons
- C: 1 1/4 yd (1.2 m) of 1/4″ (6 mm) elastic
- C, D: fusible interfacing
- D: 3/4 yd (1.2 m) of 1/4″ (6 mm) elastic;
- one package of 1/2″ (1.3 cm) wide single fold bias tape;
- one 1/2″ (13 mm) button.
Level of Difficulty