Magic Pins - Applique Extra Fine .6mm - 26mm - 50pcs
The patented Magic Pins™ by Taylor Seville seem to be well known in the quilting community, but few home sewists know about these exceptional pins, that are perfect for pinning many fabrics. These yellow end pins are 26mm (end to end). These pins are labelled as 'applique', and practitioners will find these perfect as these pins allow more precise pinning without being too cumbersome. I also think these petite pins are perfect for delicate steps such as inserting set-in sleeves, especially if you have fine fabric.
About Magic Applique Extra Fine Pins
- Fine Magic Pins won't snag delicate silks or cottons as they are smooth and sharp
- They are 26mm long and are .6mm wide
- The pin heads are heat resistant, and the shape makes them more amenable to pressing
- The pins feature Comfort Grip™ handles which makes them easier to pick up and manoeuvre through your fabric.
- The elongated coloured head makes them easier to spot on the floor when you drop them.
- The 50 pins come in an attractive designer storage case.