The patented Magic Pins™ by Taylor Seville seem to be well known in the quilting community, but few home sewists know about these exceptional pins. These pins are the same width as the Magic Silk Pins but these are longer. You will enjoy using them with light to medium weight fabric, and they work very well with denim and mid-weight knit fabrics. I find the added length invaluable when cutting out, and when pinning long seams.
About Magic Fine Pins
- Extra Fine Magic Pins won't snag delicate silks or cottons as they are smooth and sharp
- They are 48mm long and are .5mm wide
- The pin heads are heat resistant, and the shape makes them more amenable to pressing
- The pins feature Comfort Grip™ handles which makes them easier to pick up and manoeuvre through your fabric.
- The elongated coloured head makes them easier to spot on the floor when you drop them.
- The 50 pins come in an attractive designer storage case.