Magic Pins - Fine / .6mm - 50pcs
The patented Magic Pins™ by Taylor Seville seem to be well known in the quilting community, but few home sewists know about these exceptional pins. These pins are a tiny bit bigger (.6mm - the Standard pin size) than others in the range. They don't have as much of the flex of the .5mm pins. The are beautifully long 48mm pins that are so good for long seams. You will enjoy using them with light to medium, and heavier weight fabrics. They work very well with denim and mid-weight knit fabrics. I find the added length invaluable when cutting out.
About Magic Fine Pins
- Magic Pins won't snag delicate cottons as they are smooth and sharp
- They are 48mm long and are .6mm wide
- The pin heads are heat resistant, and the shape makes them more amenable to pressing
- The pins feature Comfort Grip™ handles which makes them easier to pick up and manoeuvre through your fabric.
- The elongated coloured head makes them easier to spot on the floor when you drop them.
- The 50 pins come in an attractive designer storage case.