Mönsterfabriken - Marika Dress | Jacket | Top (Size 74-116)
About the Marika
- Size 74-116 (See image for measurements)
- Designed and Made in Sweden
- Language ~ English
- Some Monsterfabriken patterns have some overlapping of pattern pieces, but most do not.
Marika is a kaftan dress, but this pattern comes with lots of options. You can select the closed v-neck front dress or top, the wrap dress version or wrap jacket. All these three fronts can be varied into three lengths: hip, seat and calf long.
- This is a full scale colour printed pattern that is delivered with detailed sewing instructions. General detailed instructions are available as a download under SEWING INSTRUCTIONS with the code included in the pattern.
- Please note - the pattern and instructions are in English but Swedish instructions are available for download under SWEDISH SEWING INSTRUCTIONS with the code included in the pattern.
- Please note - seam allowances are included in the pattern.
Cloth Edit is a proud Australian stockist for Indie pattern designer Monsterfabriken. Monsterfabriken have years of pattern making experience for Swedish fashion and sport brands, and they decided to design for the home sewist. Their focus is fit, and creating patterns that are easy to follow and alter. There are two size ranges. Monsterfabriken believe that the body does not change linearly as the body grows larger and that the grading and base patterns needs to be adapted for this. The larger size range is therefore adapted to a curvier body.
Monsterfabriken believes that making your own clothes is a step towards a better environment. Making something from scratch makes you appreciate the work behind it. The designs are up to date but also have a fit that will last. They are plain but detailed so that you can easily adjust them after your body and your liking.
Sewing is some kind of therapy, and making something for yourself does not only create a value as a garment, but the creative process itself, makes you happier and more satisfied.
Level of Difficulty
This pattern is rated as level 2 of 5