About the Cleo Blouse
Cleo is a feminine blouse with a myriad of options and cute details. The V neckline ending at the top of a button placket is a beautiful feature, and the triangular yoke at the front and straight yoke at the back is fully-lined for a perfect finish. The cut is loose, with gathers under the yokes bringing comfortable ease.
Two types of sleeves (both gathered at the shoulders) are offered: long sleeves with a buttoned gathered wrist or short puff sleeves tightened at the biceps with elastic.
You will choose among 5 neckline finishings, all of them being beautiful:
- The ‘core’ neckline,
- The neckline with an oversized collar pointing to the bust,
- The neckline with an oversized collar with frills,
- The neckline with one large ruffle,
- The neckline with frills.
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in English, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- one easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The Patterns are presented in a large, 'string and washer' style envelope with a clear front window, and there is room to pop in your traced pattern also.
Share your creations on social networks #pmpatterns #pmcleo
For your Cleo, select lightweight cotton, viscose, crepe, silk, charmeuse, linen, tencel, any type of flowy fabric with a nice drape.
- Long sleeve option: 8 10-12mm (¾''-½'') buttons,
- Short puff sleeve option: 6 10-12mm (¾''-½'') buttons and 80cm (⅞ yd) of 12mm (½’’) elastic
- Fusible interfacing (Vlieseline® G710 or Stragier DS1).
The size range for this pattern is 32-54, which covers bust measurements from 31 1/2 Inches - 48 Inches.
Level of Difficulty
P & M Patterns rate this pattern as 3 stars - Advanced