P & M Patterns - Joy Dress and Top *NEW*
About the Joy Dress and Top
With its cross straps at the back, JOY is the perfect top or dress for summer!
The key features are:
- Front neckline: a modest V or a deep V,
- Bust cut line: an ascending V cut or a straight cut,
- Straps: wide or thin straps, both crossed at the back,
- Strap finish: with or without ruffles,
- The skirt can be either unlined or lined.
One thing is certain, you will have a lot of fun with this pattern due to Joy’s variations!
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in English, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- one easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The Patterns are presented in a large, 'string and washer' style envelope with a clear front window, and there is room to pop in your traced pattern also.
Share your creations on social networks #pmpatterns #pmjoy
For your Joy, select cotton, linen, dotted Swiss, chiffon, seersucker, eyelet, viscose, crepe, silk, Tencel, any lightweight fabric for blouse and dress with a nice drape.
Suggested fabrics for the lining (if lined skirt): lightweight cotton, viscose, any fabric that can be used to line garments.
- fusible seam tape, optional fusible interfacing
The size range for this pattern is 32-54, which covers bust measurements from 31 1/2 Inches - 48 Inches.
Level of Difficulty
P & M Patterns rate this pattern as 2 stars - Intermediate