About the Møme Blouse
Møme is a stylish blouse that can be worn the whole year round. This pattern is modular with about 92 different versions you can sew.
These are what make this pattern so versatile:
- Ruffles: without ruffle or with a narrow/large/double ruffle;
- Collars: collarless or with a pointed/round/Victorian collar;
- Sleeves: sleeveless or with short/3/4/long sleeves;
- Cuffs: with or without frills;
- Slim-fit or loose: with or without sash and loop
- Back opening: hook-and-eye or zipper.
The zipper is the only technical difficulty you may encounter.
That means you can sew that pattern multiple times without getting tired of it. You can mix all the possibilities it offers to find your style.
Use these hashtags to share your makes on social media: #pmpatterns #pmmome
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in English, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- one easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The Patterns are presented in a large, 'string and washer' style envelope with a clear front window, and there is room to pop in your traced pattern also.
Share your creations on social networks #pmpatterns #pmmome
For your Mome select cotton, viscose, crepe, double gauze, linen, tencel, plumetis, eyelet, seersucker, lightweight flannel, babycord etc
The size range for this pattern is 34-52, which covers bust measurements from 31 1/2 Inches - 48 Inches.
Level of Difficulty
P & M Patterns rate this pattern as 1 star - Beginner Friendly (without zip) and 2 stars - Intermediate (with a zip).