P & M Patterns - Stan Shirt/Blouse
About the Stan Shirt/Blouse
Stan is a shirt with exquisite finishing touches. The cut is slightly loose for a more-than-perfect comfort and there are gathers under a fully-lined yoke. You can choose many options among the variations:
- Either a hidden or a traditional button placket,
- Shoulders adorned (or not) with a wide pleat, the assembly of which is so clever,
- Sleeves of all kinds: long or short, straight or puff, with buttoned cuff or plain cuff, with or without slit...
In short, this pattern is right on trend and timeless as well and you will be able to sew it quickly for any formal or casual occasion.
The paper pattern includes:
- the booklet in English, stating the difficulty level, the cutting layout, the step-by-step sewing instructions, along with size chart and fabric and notion requirements,
- one easy-to-read multi-size pattern sheet, with no overlapping pieces.
The Patterns are presented in a large, 'string and washer' style envelope with a clear front window, and there is room to pop in your traced pattern also.
Share your creations on social networks #pmpatterns #pmcleo
For your Stan select lightweight cotton, linen, dotted Swiss, lawn, viscose, crepe, silk, tencel, any lightweight flowy fabric for shirt with a nice drape…
The Notions- Fusible interfacing (Vlieseline® G710 or Stragier DS1),
- Short or long sleeves WITHOUT slit: 8 10-12 mm (¾” - ½'') buttons,
- Long sleeves WITH slit: 10 10-12 mm (¾” - ½'') buttons.
The size range for this pattern is 32-52, which covers bust measurements from 31 1/2 Inches - 48 Inches.
Level of Difficulty
P & M Patterns rate this pattern as 2 stars - Intermediate