Sew House Seven - Wildwood Dress Pattern (Curvy Fit sizes 16-34)
About the Wildwood Dress - Curvy Fit sizes 16-34
The Wildwood Wrap Dress is a shawl collar wrap dress with a detachable belt. It features waist and shoulder pleats, a slim skirt and deep pockets. Two sleeve options and two hem lengths give you several options to make your Wildwood Wrap Dress your own.
- Sleeve version A is a short cut-on sleeve
- Sleeve version B is a dolman sleeve meant to be rolled up
- Choose from below the knee or midi length hems.
For your Wildwood Dress choose dress weight linen, linen blends, cotton lawn, cotton ikat, and dress weight cottons with a soft hand.
- Sleeve version A also works well with rayon, silk, and other drapey fabrics.
- Sleeve version B requires a stiffer fabric to roll up properly.
Thread, lightweight fusible interfacing, one 3/4"/18mm button, 42"/107cm of 1/4"/6mm wide twill tape or ready-made ties, small hook and eye set.
This pattern is sized US 16-34
Level of Difficulty
This pattern is rated intermediate due to the skirt facing technique and French seamed shawl collar and shoulders.